Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for danaistyle.com :
1) The current general conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between ID GROUP 2018 Ltd. – company which is registered and is performing activities according to the laws of Republic of Bulgaria, Eik number 204988472 with headquarters and business address in the city of Sofia – 1618, street address: Ralevitsa 71, floor 4 , ap: 16. Hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER and the clients, hereinafter referred to as USERS of the website danaistyle.com hereinafter referred to as e-shop.
Information about the SUPPLIER
2) Information according to the Law on Electronic Commerce and Consumer Protection Act
- Name of SUPPLIER – ID GROUP 2018 Ltd
2. Headquarters and business address – Sofia – 1618, street address: Ralevitsa 71, floor 4, ap: 16.
- Location of activity – Sofia – 1618, street address: Ralevitsa 71, floor 4, ap: 16.
4 Correspondence address – Sofia – 1618, street address: Ralevitsa 71, floor 4, ap: 16
E-mail: email@example.com , telephone: +359 0878 186 555
- Public register number: BG 204988472
- Supervisory and regulatory bodies:
(1) Commission for protection of personal data
Address: Sofia 1592, “Prof. Цветан Лазаров “№ 2, тел. 02/91 53 518, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 Sofia, пл. “Славејков” №4А, floor 3, 4 и 6, tel. : 02/933 05 65, fax: 02/988 42 18, E-mail : email@example.com, website: www.kzp.bg
- Registration according to the Value Added Tax Act №: BG 204988472.
III Characteristics of electronic sale
3) E-shop is an electronic store, available on the website: www.danaistyle.com, through which the users have the possibility to conclude contracts for the purchase and delivery of the offered goods from the electronic store, including the following:
- To register and create an account for viewing ELECTRONIC SALE and using additional information services;
- To make electronic statements regarding the conclusion or execution of contracts with the electronic store through the interface of the electronic store website, available online;
- To conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of goods offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP
- Make any payments in connection with the concluded agreements with the electronic store, according to the offered payment methods from the electronic store.
- To receive information about new products and promotions offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP
- To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and terms of delivery
- To be informed, regarding the rights arising from the law, mainly through the interface of the electronic store on the Internet
4) The SUPPLIER delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the consumers, regulated by the law, in the framework of goodwill, accepted in practice, user or trade law, criteria and conditions.
5) 1. The users conclude an agreement for the sale of goods offered by the electronic store through the SUPPLIER’s interface, available on the Internet site at www.danaistyle.com or other means of communication at a distance.
- On the basis of the concluded agreement with the users for the purchase of goods, the SUPPLIER undertakes the obligation to deliver and transfer ownership of the carriers of certain goods through the interface of goods.
- The users pay a certain sum to the SUPPLIER for the delivered goods, according to the terms set by the electronic store and the current terms. The fee is set by the SUPPLIER and is available for the review at the website of the electronic store, on the internet.
- The SUPPLIER will deliver the goods selected by the users within the time limits and under the terms and conditions set by the SUPPLIER and written on the electronic store website, according to the general conditions.
- The price of the delivery is set separately
6) 1. The users and The SUPPLIER agree that all of the communication between the two sides regarding conclusion and execution of the purchase agreement can be carried out electronically and through electronic statements according to the Electronic Documents Law, digital signature and The Law on Electronic Commerce.
- It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the users of the site are performed by the person specified in the data, submitted by the user when registering, if the user has specified the appropriate name and password for access.
- USE OF THE ELECTRONIC SHOP
7) 1. To use the electronic store for concluding contracts for purchase of goods, the user should introduce a selected name and password for remote access, in cases where the electronic store requires registration.
- The user creates his name and password on his own, for remote access through electronic registration on the supplier’s website.
- By completing your personal data and pressing the “I Accept” and “Registration” button, the User declares that he is familiar with the general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to respect them unconditionally.
- The SUPPLIER confirms the registration made by the user by sending an e-mail to the user’s e-mail address to which the registration activation information is sent as well. The Receiver confirms the registration and signing of the contract by e-mail with which he/she is notified of the completed registration, sent by the SUPPLIER. Upon confirmation, a user account is created and a contractual relationship between the SUPPLIER and the user arises.
- When registering, the User undertakes the obligation to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user is also obliged to update the data specified in his registration in case of a change.
- In cases where social networking or other networks account is used for registration of a new user, a party to the agreement is the person who is the holder of the registered account in the appropriate social or other network. In this case, the SUPLIER has the right to access the data necessary for the identification of the User in the appropriate social or other network.
8) 1. The electronic address, delivered during the initial registration of the user, as well as each subsequent e-mail address, is used for exchanging statements between the User and the SUPPLIER, and is “Main e-mail address” in terms of these general terms. The user has the right to change his main contact email address.
- Upon receipt of the request for change of the Main contact email address, the SUPPLIER shall send a request for confirmation of the change. The CONTRACTOR shall send the request for confirmation of the new main contact e-mail, designated by the user.
- The change of the basic contact e-mail address shall be made after the confirmation by the user, expressed through the reference contained in the request for confirmation sent by your SUPPLIER to the new principal contact email address indicated by the user.
- The SUPPLIER informs the user for this kind of change through e-mail, sent to the e-mail address, previously indicated by the user, stated as a main e-mail address.
- The SUPPLIER does not bear responsibility before the user if the user has changed the e-mail address.
- The SUPPLIER may ask the user to use his e-mail address in certain situations.
- The SUPPLIER:
– maintains and updates the information stated on the electronic shop but does not guarantee about the accuracy and completeness of it.
-Does not guarantee that the access to electronic shop will be uninterrupted, reliable, on time and free of error, if it is beyond the possibilities, control and its will;
-Does not takes responsibility of damage to the software, hardware or telecommunications facilities, or loss of data arising from materials or resources, loaded or used in any way through it, because it does not have the objective possibility and obligation to control websites and resources available in the electronic store and user profile of electronic links;
-Is not responsible for any damages and lost profits arising from the use, access or uncertainty of these materials and content;
-Has no obligation and objective responsibility to control the way the User uses the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
- PROCEDURES FOR CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT FOR SALE
9.(1) Users use mostly the supplier’s side of the interface to conclude purchase contracts with the SUPPLIER’S offer presented in the electronic store.
- The agreement between the SUPPLIER and the user is according to the current General Terms and Conditions available at www.danaistyle.com
- A contractor under the contract with the CONTRACTOR and the User, according to the information submitted during the registration and contained in the user profile of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, these are the data that created an account with the CONTRACTOR.
- THE SUPPLIER includes in the interface of its website, technical means for detecting and repairing errors in the introduction of information before the statement for concluding the contract is made.
- This Agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment of registration of the user on the website of the SUPPLIER. The agreement for the sale of goods shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment of its submission by the user through the SUPPLIER’s interface
- After this contract or the contract for the sale of goods has been the SUPPLIER explicitly informs the user in an appropriate manner by electronic form.
- The statement of the conclusion of the contract and the confirmation of its receipt are considered received when their addresses have the possibility of accessing them.
- The supplier delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Users and is not responsible if the data specified by the users are false or wrong.
Article 10. The users conclude a contract for the sale with the SUPPLIER according to the following procedure:
- Perform registration in the electronic store and provide the necessary data, if the User is not registered in the ELECTRONIC SHOP;
- Entry into the ordering system of the ELECTRONIC SHOP with identification by name and password
- Selecting one or more offered goods from the ELECTRONIC SHOP and their addition to the list of goods for procurement
- Providing data for delivery
- Choosing a method and time to pay the amount
- Confirmation of the order
VI SPECIAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER – CONSUMER PROTECTION
Art.11) The rules of the Section VI of these general terms apply to beneficiaries for whom according to the data specified for the conclusion of the purchase agreement or the registration in the electronic store, it can be concluded that they are users in terms of the Law on Consumer Protection, The Electronic Commerce Act and / or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 concerning the protection of the user with regard to distance contracts.
Art 12) (1)The essential characteristics of the goods offered by the SUPPLIER are defined in the profile of each item on the site of the electronic store.
2) The price of the goods including all taxes is determined by the SUPPLIER on the profile of each item in the electronic store’s website.
3) The value of the postal and transport costs are not included in the price of the goods, and it is determined by the SUPPLIER where it is provided as information to the Users at one of the following times before concluding the contract:
– In the profile of each of the goods on the supplier’s website at the ELECTRONIC SHOP;
– When selecting the goods for the conclusion of the purchase agreement;
(4) The payment method, delivery and execution of the contract shall be determined in the present conditions, as well as the information provided to the holders of the website of the SUPPLIER.
5) The information provided to the Users of this Article is contemporary at the time of the visualization in the electronic shop provider’s website, before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
(6) The SUPPLIER shall state the conditions for delivery of certain goods in the electronic stores site.
(7) The SUPPLIER shall indicate before the conclusion of the contract the total value of the contract for all the contents contained therein
Art 13 (1) The User agrees that the CONTRACTOR has the right to take an advance on the agreements concluded with the User for sale and purchase of goods.
(2) The user chooses independently whether to pay to the SUPPLIER the price for delivering the goods before or at the moment of their delivery.
VII. Right of refusal
Art 14. (1) The users have the right, without compensation or punishment, and without giving reason to cancel the concluded contract within 14 days, counted from the day of receipt of the goods.
(2) When the User wishes to cancel the contract, he must inform the SUPPLIER in writing form, indicating his decision before the expiry of the time limit specified in the previous paragraph.
A written notification can also be made by sending a standard withdrawal form with the following copy content:
Form for exercising the right of withdrawal:
(fill and send this form only if you want to cancel the contract)
To (trade name, address, UIC):
I hereby inform you that I give up the contract for the purchase of the following goods……………………
The subject was ordered at……..
The goods were received on……….
Art 15. (1) The right of refusal can be made only when the original packaging is not open or damaged and the whole of the items is not broken.
(2) When the User exercises his right to withdraw, the SUPPLIER shall return all sums received from the User, the delivery costs without undue delay within 14 days from the day of notification of the decision of the user to be withdrawn from the contract.
(3) The SUPPLIER shall return the amount received and will use the same payment method used by the user during the initial transaction, unless the user has expressed his wish of another payment method and this is not related to the additional costs for the SUPPLIER.
(4) The SUPPLIER is not obliged to return the additional charges for the delivery of the goods when the User explicitly chooses a delivery method other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the SUPPLIER.
(5) The SUPPLIER may retain the return of the User’s amount, until the goods have been received or until the user proves that he has sent the goods back.
(6) The user must hand over or send the goods back to the SUPPLIER without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date on which the user has notified the SUPPLIER about his decision to cancel the contract.
7) The user will return the goods to the following address of the SUPPLIER www.danaistyle.com
(8) In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the return of the goods is on users account. If, by its very nature, the goods cannot be returned in the usual manner, by mail, the user will take all the direct costs for returning the goods.
VII. HANDING IN THE PRODUCTS
Art. 16 (1) The handover of the products of the User shall be confirmed by the user and the SUPPLIER in writing form at the time of delivery with his own signature, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) The User and the SUPPLIER agree that the conditions for handing over are fulfilled if the verification of the identity is performed by a person for whom according to the circumstances, can be concluded that he will transfer the information to the user – party from the contract.
VIII. OTHER CONDITIONS
Article 17. (1) The SUPPLIER delivers and handles the products of the user in the time of period given in the contract.
(2) If the time limit referred to in Article 1 is not explicitly agreed between the two sides in the contract, the SUPPLIER shall deliver the goods within a reasonable time, but not later than 2 months.
Article 18 (1) The USER must check the products at the moment of delivery and handing over, and if the product does not fulfill the conditions he/she must immediately notify the SUPPLIER.
(2) If the USER does not do so, it is believed that the products are approved and the User loses the right to later claim that the products are delivered with obvious deficiencies or shortcomings of some accessories or any other requirements after requesting documents from the Macedonian legislation.
1.PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Article 19. (1) The supplier shall take measures for the protection of the personal data of the User in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection and Regulation (EU) 2016/679. For that purpose:
1.THE SUPPLIER has the right to collect and use information about their own
customers when a person registers as a registered user (e-shop customer);
- The information which the person can be identified with can
include the name, surname, date of birth, sex, as well as any other information that the person provides voluntarily at registration;
- The SUPPLIER shall take care and be responsible for protecting the information of the User, by which he is informed about the providing of the services that are subject of the present conditions, except in cases of majeure force, unforeseen occurrence or malicious activities of third person;
- THE SUPPLIER process collected personal data in a lawful manner with a good intent.
- By accepting these General Terms, the User agrees with the processing of his or her personal data.
- The User has the right to object to the processing of his / her personal data for the purposes of direct marketing by sending a written notice to the SUPPLIER at the specified address or e-mail address.
(3) The CONTRACTOR undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the User and not to provide the collected information to third person – state bodies, companies, individuals and others, unless:
- a) has received the consent of the User at the registration or at a later stage;
- b) the information is requested by state authorities or officials, who according to the applicable legislation are authorized to seek and collect such information in accordance with legal procedures;
(c) other cases specified in the law.
Article 20 . The SUPPLIER may, if it has to require the user to legitimize and verify the authenticity of each of the listed circumstances during the registration and personal data.
1.CHANGES AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Article 21 (1) These General terms and conditions may be changed by the SUPPLIER unilaterally and at any time, for which it should inform in an appropriate manner all the users of the electronic store that have registration.
(2) The SUPPLIER and the User agree that for any modification of these general terms ,the Users will be notified. The notification will also be acceptable if it is done by publishing the new terms and conditions on the website of the SUPPLIER. In this case, further use of the Website and the electronic store by the Users will be considered as acceptance of the new terms and conditions that will be binding the user.
(3) The User agrees that all of the statements of the SUPPLIER concerning the modification of these general terms will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User at registration. The user agrees that the electronic letters sent in the description of this article are not required to be signed with an electronic signature in order to be valid for him.
Article 22. The CONTRACTOR shall publish these General Terms and Conditions at www.danaistyle.com
Article 23. These General Conditions and the User’s Agreement with the SUPPLIER can be terminated in the following cases:
*after liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the agreement;
*by mutual agreement of both sides in writing format;
*unilaterally, by notice from any of the both sides in case of failure to meet the obligations of the other party;
*in case of an objective inability of one of the sides of the contract to fulfill its obligations;
*in case of a seizure of the products by the state authorities;
*in case of erasing the User Registration on the e-shop page. In this case, the concluded but not the executed purchase contracts remain in force and are a subject of enforcement;
*in the case of acquisition the right of withdrawal under Art. 50 al. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
XII. OTHER CONDITIONS
Article 24 Any omission of any designation of these conditions shall not invalidate the entire agreement.
Article 25. The laws of the Republic of Macedonia are applied for matters that are not regulated by this Agreement in connection with the implementation and the interpretation of this Agreement.
Article 26. All disputes between the both sides of this Agreement shall be settled by the competent court in Macedonia. With these General Terms and Conditions, the SUPPLIER explicitly excludes the possibility of disputes between both sides to be resolved under the Alternative Dispute Resolution Agreement through the Internet Dispute Settlement Platform, available at https://ec.europa.eu.
Article 27. These General Terms and Conditions enter into force for all users of the e-store www.danaistyle.com
In effect from – 12.06.2018 www.danaistyle.com