Privacy and Policy
Who are we?
We are ID GROUP 2018 LTD, EIK 204988472, with headquarters and address of management: R. Bulgaria, Sofia-1618, Ralevitsa str. 71, et.4, ap.16;
E-mail for contact regarding protection personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org , and as a personal data administrator, we store and process your personal information in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EC) 2016/679.
For what purpose do we process your personal information?
Depending on the objectives for which we collect and process your information, your information may be:
– Your identity (ex: your name, last name, contact details – telephone, email, address);
– Economic and transactional information (e.g., your billing information, your purchase information, orders, returns, etc.)
– Commercial information (e.g., subscription to our newsletter).
When we ask you to fill out your personal information to provide access to a particular function or service, we will mark certain fields as mandatory because they represent the data we need to provide you with the service. Please note that if you do not decide to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your user registration or you may not be able to use the appropriate services or features on our website.
Depending on the services, products, and features you want to use, we will process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To administer your registration as a user – we process your data to identify you as a user and provide you with access to our services;
- For further development and implementation of the sales contract or service that you have concluded with us, this includes processing your data in order to contact you with regards to the agreed products or services; for administering payment (if applicable); to manage potential returns after the purchase and to manage requests and information; for the purpose of invoicing;
- To be able to respond to the requests you make as our client, we only process the data that is absolutely necessary to manage or resolve your request or application.
- For marketing purposes – we will process your data to manage your subscription, send our newsletters, products, offers and information for promotional activities
What is the legal basis for processing your data and how long do we keep your data?
- Managing with your registration as a user – processing your data for this purpose is necessary for executing and managing your registration and providing the necessary conditions for providing a service for you. Processing is based on your agreement to use the website and register as a user. If you access or log in via a social network, then the legal basis is your agreement you give when allowing the transfer of your data from the social network. We will be processing your data during the period while you are a registered user (i.e until you decide to cancel your registration with us).
- Development and implementation of a purchase contract or service – processing is necessary due to a successful realization of the contract for a purchase or sale of the service you have with us. Processing is based on a legitimate interest and concluded between us with a contract for a purchase of sale or a service. We will process your data for the time, necessary to administer the purchase of products and services, for potential returns, claims, warranty and repairs.
- Response to requests and services – When you contact us to resolve incidents or requests regarding your purchase or order, processing your data is necessary for the implementation of the purchase or service contract. When your research concerns the exercise of your rights or claims, we have a legitimate place to process your data in order to fulfill our legal obligations. We will process your data for the time needed to respond to your request or application.
- Marketing – the basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the agreement you give us, for ex. When you agree to receive personalized information in different ways, when you accept the legal terms for participation in the promotional activity. We will process your data until you decide to cancel or cancel the subscription to our newsletter. If you participate in promotional activities, we will keep your data for a period of 6 months from the end of the activity.
In spite of the fact that we will process your data for a deadline that is absolutely necessary for achieving the appropriate goal, we will later save the data, properly stored and protected, within the deadline in which responsibility for their processing may occur in accordance with the applicable law.